Talk

Advanced search

De Efteling- Netherlands

(7 Posts)
bruffin Sun 21-Jun-09 22:11:00

Does anyone know if you can get discount vouchers either online or in Netherlands?

sprout Thu 25-Jun-09 12:08:07

Haven't come across any, sorry. But I'd highly recommend the plcae - we loved it last year, and much less commercial than other themeparks.

bruffin Thu 25-Jun-09 12:30:57

Thanks it was just a thought.

We have been twice before, once in 1987. Although DH and I knew each other before it was there we got to know each other and he asked me out when we got back from the tripgrin

Took our DCs there about 3 years ago and they loved it as well.

SomeGuy Thu 25-Jun-09 22:01:14

We went last Easter, it was deserted, due to the snow. But they had mega queue lines, I bet it's hell in school holidays. One day isn't really long enough.

Olihan Thu 25-Jun-09 22:04:03

Oh we used to go here when I was a child and lived in Germany. It was FAB, do they still have the giant with the really long neck?

QOD Thu 25-Jun-09 22:06:46

yes they still have the giant!
we LOVED the bins "papier here" and the geese LOL
I wanna go again!

bruffin Thu 25-Jun-09 22:34:09

Last time we went we didn't get to see it all, that was last week of august as well and it wasn't too bad.
But we are going on a Saturday this time. We are going to De Eemhof centerparcs for a week first then have booked a hotel nearby Efteling for the Friday and Saturday. Apparently it's open until midnight on Saturdays in the summer. I suspect it will be busy and we will be exhausted, but it's so lovely I want to go again while DCs still want to go with us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now