Talk

Advanced search

Can you just turn up to the Butterfly Exhibition @ the Natural History Museum?

(5 Posts)
Kupugani Sun 21-Jun-09 08:48:54

We thought we'd go today and I've just gone online to book but you can't book for today so I'm wondering if we can get in without booking first?

kiwibella Wed 08-Jul-09 09:35:24

did you manage to get in ok without pre-booking tickets, Kupugani?

Does anyone know whether this would still be enjoyable in bad weather? We are planning to go tomorrow.

possiblymaybe Sun 12-Jul-09 08:03:56

Bumpingas we want to go today and don't have tickets

kiwibella Mon 13-Jul-09 20:14:21

possibly... hope that you figured it out. There was no need to book tickets!

Butterflies were lovely... but dd (2) and her friends were more interested in the playground grin.

I was a bit disappointed about the value. The entrance is a lot of money and there is not a lot to entertain you for more than an hour or so. We took our lunch up to the Princess of Wales playground and whiled away the rest of the afternoon!!

IlanaK Mon 13-Jul-09 20:20:49

I think it is rubbish this year. We are members and get free tickets to exhibitions. Last year's was so much better. I have been a few times this year as we get in free, but I am glad I am not paying for it. You will see more butterflies at the butterfly house in the zoo and also get way more for your day out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now