Talk

Advanced search

Longleat..... any offers around..or alternatives

(7 Posts)
3rdnparty Mon 15-Jun-09 23:13:35

Am hoping to pack off Ds(4) and dh here whilst I get to try out the Bath baths (sp?) but it looks quite pricey ....any recommendations for cheap tickets or alternatives ..we are staying at Bradford on Avon....TIA

pickyvic Mon 15-Jun-09 23:28:11

we just got a family ticket for 2 days for longleat - it is well worth it. not seen any offers tho sadly or id go back!

maybe next year i will. my lot loved it. have a bath bun for me while your in the bath baths!

Jackmummy Tue 16-Jun-09 18:33:22

I've brought all the tickets for my family using tesco clubcard points... means the tickets are only the equivelent of £6.50 each. So not too bad.

skylark2000 Thu 25-Jun-09 20:31:53

west midland safi excellent drive around animals as many times as you like lods of big cats, and a free return

QOD Thu 25-Jun-09 22:08:49

I did the tescos thing, £6.50 a person, there is more than enoguh to do in a day, infact you can go back in and do things you missed, maybe YOu could go back with them the 2nd day?

Hther Sun 28-Jun-09 08:40:59

just got a pack of vouchers from iceland, includes longleat, think it was one free eentry

is it really that good then, where is it, i have to use public transport?

Hther Sun 28-Jun-09 08:42:11

oh, bath presumably [blush}

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now