Talk

Advanced search

Sealife Centre - Weymouth - worth £12 per adult?

(6 Posts)
burningupinspeed Thu 11-Jun-09 17:58:08

That is with a £5 saving apparently shock

poshtottie Thu 11-Jun-09 18:17:57

Its outrageous.

DH took ds and came home an hour and half later. I refused to go.

burningupinspeed Thu 11-Jun-09 18:31:11

Oh no! Thanks poshtottie, that will save £24 but I did have high hopes for a good day out!

bran Thu 11-Jun-09 18:40:53

All the (many) Sealife centres that I've been to have been very expensive and some of them are very small and dingy. We will usually go to one anyway if we are holidaying near one and fail to hide it from DS because DS loves aquaria so much. The staff are usually quite enthusiastic, and if it isn't very busy they will patiently answer DS's many questions. I haven't been to Waymouth though so can't comment on that one in particular.

poshtottie Thu 11-Jun-09 18:41:03

There is lots to do outside apparantly and as it was raining and ds been only 2 got bored very easily. Or maybe dh was bored more like.

I think you can go out and back in again in the same day.

burningupinspeed Thu 11-Jun-09 19:40:53

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind then if the weather is good - that's good to know as I thought it would be ideal if the weather is bad but now I know it's the opposite - also great about going back in as DS is only a toddler, he won't know

Bran that was my worry, small and dingy, but again DS is so young he should be easily impressed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now