Talk

Advanced search

Legoland - discount codes or cheapest way to buy tickets?

(15 Posts)
DottyDot Mon 08-Jun-09 21:16:42

We're visiting dp's brother in Maidenhead at the end of July (staying in Hilton using Tesco's clubcard vouchers!) but have run out of vouchers to help with the Legoland entrance - would love to take ds's but it's a bit steep, to say the least...

Does anyone know of the best way to get a good deal on tickets - I've googled on legoland discount codes but not found much.

Thanks!

ChippyMinton Mon 08-Jun-09 21:22:05

are tesco still giving away two-for-one vouchers in-store?
do you belong to any organisations that do a discount eg tumbletots
lastminute.com and buyagift.com often have discounted prices, as does the legoland website.
You shouldn't have to pay full price.

VinoEsmeralda Mon 08-Jun-09 21:26:13

Walkers do good offer, I bought a huge bag of crisps and registered on their site and got 26 points and used 20 of those to get two half price tickets for the DC. Me and DH had enough Tesco clubcard points.

All in all we'll be paying £26 for the four of us

bodiddly Mon 08-Jun-09 21:27:05

money saving expert had an article about half price tickets if you bought a Burger King meal. Also netmums have got a really cheap offer going ... nearly half price I believe. That said, I have just ordered my tickets using my tesco points/airmiles!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 08-Jun-09 21:27:37

I've got a Tesco voucher here that you can have - it's for one free entry when accompanied by a person purchasing a fully priced adult ticket.

I think the Tesco deals are good too.

DottyDot Mon 08-Jun-09 21:30:46

Aww - thanks everyone! grin I haven't seen the Tescos offer but will have a look.

IwishIwasmoreorganised - that's soooo kind - thank you! Can you e-mail me: lakinson dot house at ntlworld dot com and I could let you have my address - and will return you some stamps! smile

Will check out Walkers as well - thanks again!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 08-Jun-09 21:45:07

check your inbox DottyDot smile

kylesmyloveheart Mon 08-Jun-09 21:47:21

persil have the BOGOF offer on al their powder boxes atm.

DottyDot Mon 08-Jun-09 22:00:35

hi - nothing yet but as our computer is practically stone age it might take a while..! smile Am off to bed but will check tomorrow and mail you back!

DiamondHead Mon 08-Jun-09 22:04:45

Go to www.moneyssavingexpert.com and search legoland.
It brings up an article with the offers that are around for each of the theme parks at the moment.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 09-Jun-09 19:40:38

Anything yet?

If not try e-mailing me: gareth dot phillips at ntlworld dot com

DottyDot Wed 10-Jun-09 20:21:35

Hi - no, nothing, so I'll e-mail you! grin

IwishIwasmoreorganised Wed 10-Jun-09 21:25:33

How strange!

Your e-mail has arrived and I've replied smile

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 12-Jun-09 11:15:06

Posted this morning - 2nd class so you should get them on Monday.

DottyDot Mon 15-Jun-09 22:08:52

IwishIwasmoreorganised - thank so much - they came today!! grin

The power of Mumsnet is a marvellous thing and I'm really grateful! Can you e-mail me your address so I can send something back in the post to you?

Cheers! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now