Talk

Advanced search

I'm off to CHESTER ZOO for my nephews birthday... Any vouchers out there please????

(8 Posts)
Jackmummy Tue 26-May-09 21:48:46

Thats it really... 4 Adults and 4 children are off to the zoo on thursday and would really appriciate saving a bit grin... So please helpful mumsnet ladies don't let me down!
TIA

Try eBay

Hmm, but if you need them for thursday you might not get them in time. I did once hear that the services near chester had a tourist information bit and they had vouchers with the leaflets there, but I don't know if they still do them.

CMOTdibbler Tue 26-May-09 21:58:21

one child free for two paying adults

Jackmummy Tue 26-May-09 21:59:04

May try that thanks James...
Anyone better that?

Jackmummy Tue 26-May-09 22:16:14

Thanks CMOTdibbler

Jackmummy Fri 29-May-09 19:58:27

Just to let you all know... the best deal we found involved buying the tickets at the information desk in cheshire oaks outlet village. Its one of the outlets run by macarther glen and if you park in car park C by the kids play park then you can dash in and get the tickets there. Then chester zoo is about 10 mins away and once there you don't have to queue.
Adult £9.95 (rather than £16.45)
Child £8.95 (rather than £12.45)
grin

mummy2rachel Sat 30-May-09 21:22:12

Thanks, Jackmummy. We are going to Chester in two weeks' time. May well visit Chester Zoo then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now