Talk

Advanced search

HALF PRICE TICKETS FOR WHIPSNADE ZOO

(6 Posts)
LONDONLADY01 Sun 24-Apr-05 20:49:14

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?
I WANT TO TAKE MY PARTNER AND DAUGHTER TO WHIPSNADE ZOO AS PART OF A LATE ANNIVERSARY PRESENT BUT MONEY IS A LITTLE TIGHT?
CAN ANYONE HELP?

hereandthere Sun 24-Apr-05 21:00:04

try woburn instead - its cheaper and we found it suited ds better - better facilities and not so much walking.

LONDONLADY01 Sun 24-Apr-05 21:03:23

MY PARTNER HAS HAD HIS HEART SET ON WHIPSNADE FOR A VERY LONG TIME THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM AND SO IT MUST BE THERE BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.

MICHELLE

sammycat Sat 30-Apr-05 18:43:03

try getting your tickets with Tesco Clubcard vouchers if poss - £2.50 of their clubcard vouchers gets you £10 voucher to the attraction (many others included, Legoland, Woburn, Whipsnade, and heaps more). The only prob is you have to send off the clubcard vouchers and then they send you your attraction vouchers which can take a couple of weeks, but well worth it if you plan in advance. We never pay for Legoland, family ticket would be £60 but we use the clubcard vouchers and get in for about £12.

super1971 Wed 20-Jul-05 22:24:00

bump, as we are going next week

popmum Wed 20-Jul-05 23:18:43

I am pretty sure i picked up a leaflet in my library with a £2 off voucher on for whipsnade. May be worth looking in your library - they often have 'days out' stuff with vouchers (all free)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now