Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen the Beauty and the Beast stage show

(5 Posts)
grumpyfrumpy Sat 16-Apr-05 08:06:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

crazy Sat 16-Apr-05 08:12:37

hi there,

yes I saw it while it was here in London, It was very good, wouldn't rate it fantastic, but the costumes, dancing etc were really good, I just thought the acting wasn't up too scratch, but they will have different people now. Definately worth a trip/money.

SueW Sat 16-Apr-05 08:37:02

Not yet but we have tickets to see it in a couple of weeks. Tickets don't seem to be selling well though as it's always being advertised. Mind you, mailshots and emails have vastly increased from the theatre recently so maybe they just have a new marketing manager!

swiperfox Sat 16-Apr-05 09:15:24

I went to see it in London many years ago - possibly when it first started, as it is my fav disney movie and i'm a big fan of musicals. I remember coming out feeling quite disappointed - don't get me wrong it is good and worth seeing but it didn'y blow me away

Hulababy Sat 16-Apr-05 09:34:51

I am thinking of taking DD (just turned 3) to it in Nottingham. Still some tickets left, but not many. She adored the Beauty and the Beast show in Florida, and has enjoyed other shows. Just it is quite an expensive day trip out, and I need to take a day off work -so have to think about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now