Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bumpi's Big Adventure Derby - good for 3yo?

(6 Posts)
mrsgboring Sat 31-Jan-09 13:26:27

We're thinking of going to Bumpi's as a stopover during a long journey in a few weeks' time and wondered if anyone had any experience of it.

Can you advise if you think it will be suitable for a 3 year old? Are parents allowed to go on the play equipment with their DCs? It will be a Sunday afternoon, so I'm assuming it will be packed in there - will DS survive?? (He is a soft play devotee normally)

mrsgboring Sat 31-Jan-09 21:49:48

Bumping - anyone been today and want to share the horror fun that awaits us?

whingeomatic Sat 31-Jan-09 21:57:33

I've not been myself but my friend has regularly made the 60 mile round trip to go there rather than go to some of our local centres.

Her DCs are now 7 and 5 but she also went when they were younger. I seem to remember her saying that it is nice for parents too - squishy sofas & a good cappucino!!

Can't comment on the rules for adults on the equipment though...

Clary Sat 31-Jan-09 22:22:38

It's fine, tho I've not been for a while, but not bad for such things. Can't imagine makign a 60-mile round trip for it tho.

I personally prefer Chucklebutties at Belper (nice river views) and FWIW DS2 (5) is keen on Hickory Dickory's in Mackworth which has an enclosed football pitch.

whingeomatic Sat 31-Jan-09 22:28:49

I wouldn't drive that far either!! I think she had friends in that neck of the woods which made it worth the trip...

mrsgboring Sun 01-Feb-09 09:08:43

Thank you both - it sounds like it will fit the bill, since it's only a few miles out of our way, apparently (DH did the research)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now