Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Day out for my Birthday

(6 Posts)
PinkWebby Tue 15-Mar-05 13:10:02

My husband is home from sea for the first year in four years to help me celebrate my birthday. I have two girls and a niece, I want it to be something fun for all five of us to enjoy. DD 2 and DD6, niece 10. I live in Kent so any where in the southeast. I love going out for dinner but need it to be fun for the children and not a Brewers Fayre, or something else. Can anyone help.

helsi Tue 15-Mar-05 13:11:44

Here in Leeds we go for japanese where the chefs stands at your table and cooks the meal on a hot plate in front of you. Its fun to watch and he juggles the eggs etc. Maybe if there is one near you you could try that.

PinkWebby Tue 15-Mar-05 13:16:28

That sounds good, I will have a look on the internet and find one. I used to go to a place in Glasgow caled est est est and they were great with the children, they allowed them to draw on the table cloth, colour in chefs hats, make their own Pizzas and then watch them being cooked. But there isnt one around here (I dont think).

PinkWebby Tue 15-Mar-05 13:26:23

Actually just looked on the Leeds Castle Website and they have loads of Easter fun things to do there. So that is where I think I will go, fun for the kids, and a heavenly picnic basket for me.

helsi Tue 15-Mar-05 13:29:03

Sorted - have a good time and happy birthday for whenever it is.

hina Sat 19-Mar-05 11:39:47

Check this out: http://www.thurrock.gov.uk/touristinfo/content.php?page=funforkids

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now