Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bethnal Green - any good?

(5 Posts)
costagirl Sat 01-Nov-08 15:20:23

Hi, we're thinking of going to the V&A museum of childhood tomorrow, with a 7 yr old and 2 yr old. Never been - is it any good? Fairly interactive, hoping there are things for them to do/play? Any advice appreciated!

Lonnie Sat 01-Nov-08 19:28:40

I have been but many many years ago it was good back then but I am talking over 10 years ago Let me know if you go please as I keep considering taking my children but it is farly far for me to take them if it has aged so to speak

tangarine Sat 01-Nov-08 19:40:07

I went with a friend a couple of months ago. We had 5 boys between us between 12 and 5 and they had a great time. Very interactive and hands on. Nice caff too!

I didn't notice what it would be like for younger children, but it was originally recommended by another friend with a toddler, so must be good for them too!

Enjoy.

FeelingLucky Sat 01-Nov-08 19:47:00

It's EXCELLENT
We went on a rainy Sunday not so long ago with DD who is just 17 months. She loved it and so did we.
Would imagine it's great for older children too. Lots to play with and some craft activities. loads of space to roam.
Sandpit, punch and judy stand upstairs, rocking horses.
Free parking on weekend too.

costagirl Mon 03-Nov-08 18:22:23

Lonnie we had a fabulous day, once we got there! (Chuffing central line down, so long winded bus detour!). The museum was fabulous, absolutely loads to do. Spent a very happy 3 hours and even DH enjoyed it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now