Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

LEGOLAND what is the cheapest way to get in?

(14 Posts)
kidsrus Thu 02-Oct-08 21:47:19

We have booked our touring pitch nearby and are trying to work out the cheapest way to get in.

We are a family of 4 (dc are 7 & 33 mths).
I have some tesco points and also nectar points also tetley vouchers 241 entry.
but im sure there is a cheaper way.
do you know what it is?

We have been saving for this treat for a long time.

kidsrus Thu 02-Oct-08 22:39:52

bump anyone?

hana Thu 02-Oct-08 22:42:16

use clubcard vouchers for a day pass or annual pass - it's bonus money really . you won't need a pass for the 33 month old . or do you mean a 7 month old and a nearly 3 year old? under 3's don't need passes

Skramble Thu 02-Oct-08 22:42:22

Over the fence round the back wink only joking grin

kidsrus Thu 02-Oct-08 23:11:09

wow thanks all i have just checked raring to go site and can get a 1 day pass for £18 and £16 for child.
Then checked nectar(not enough points) but tesco's WOW!!!!!!!!!! SHOCK!!!!!!grin grin grin smile smile]

only £16.75 in clubcard vouchers for an annual pass thats £50.25 for the 3 of us as dd is under 3 and can go for nothing.

it was going to cost £182 for a 2 day pass at the gate or £185 for an annual pass at the gate.
Thankyou tesco you made my day,week,year,life!

kidsrus Thu 02-Oct-08 23:12:40

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid Thu 02-Oct-08 23:15:11

Is that all the annual passes cost now with Tesco vouchers, think they have come down in price. Sounds like you have got a bargain there! Hope the weather is nice for you.

Make sure you check on their website as they are shut on some days. Also I think I remember seeing something about the annual pass not being valid on certain days. It might have been when special events were going on there.

Have fun!

jollydiane Thu 02-Oct-08 23:23:41

Hope you enjoy it, if you are set on going to Lego land then ignore me but I would consider Drayton Manor (Thomasland), my 3 year old loved it. We used a voucher from kelloggs to get in for half price as he went free.

For legoland avoid school holidays if you can.

bythepowerofgreyskull Thu 02-Oct-08 23:27:28

Tesco points seems to be the way to go if you have enough...

there have been alot of complaints about Legoland this summer and they know about alot of the problems..
Will be interested to hear how you get on and to see if they have remedied any of the problems.

We had a lovely day - DS's 2 & 4 much fun had by all. smile

CarGirl Thu 02-Oct-08 23:31:48

Chessington World of Adventures loads better IME

kidsrus Fri 03-Oct-08 00:01:59

jollydiane would love to avoid the school hols but don't like to take ds out of school.
its a good couple of hours drive for us thats why we are touring and could now spend all week in there.
ds has wanted to go for a while so its his choice and we can try all the others another year.
kid thanks there is a restriction on a pass but not on the full annual pass.
the pass also gives lots of discount at other places too even at vue cinemas.

has anyone used the q bot?

pass holders parking is it worth paying for?

thanks all im sure the weather will be fantastic and a good time had by all(here's hoping) still smileing!!!!!!

solo Fri 03-Oct-08 00:03:17

Dig under the fence grin. Hideously expensive! I think you still get a discount if you are an AA member.

HuwEdwards Fri 03-Oct-08 00:05:58

sleep with the ticket seller

Saturn74 Fri 03-Oct-08 00:07:53

trebuchet in carpark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now