Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to Camelot in the North of England?

(6 Posts)
collision Sun 27-Feb-05 12:57:15

We will have boys of 5, 3, 3, 2, and 15 weeks.

Is it suitable and is it expensive and is the food any good?

roisin Sun 27-Feb-05 13:03:53

We took the boys when they were 4 and 6, they had a great time and want to go again sometime. I prefer Camelot to Alton Towers for this age group, (though not as good as Legoland).

We never pay full price for such places, as there are always offers about. We went with Airmiles, but they're not doing Camelot atm. The best I've seen recently (I've been looking) is 3 for 2.

Food at such places IME is always poor quality and over-priced.

collision Sun 27-Feb-05 20:49:58

Where would I get 3 for 2 from? there would be 7 adults and 5 kids.

JanH Sun 27-Feb-05 20:54:40

collision, for that age I would look at Gullivers World in Warrington (quite handy for IKEA as it happens ) - it's designed for kids (2-13), there are a lot of rides at Camelot that yours would be too small for. Playgroup used to have summer outings to G's World.

Don't know how much it costs though or if you can find special offers.

Polgara2 Sun 27-Feb-05 20:57:53

I would second the suggestion for Gullivers World. I always think it looks a bit tired but the children absolutely love it and never want to come away. It would be more suitable for those ages than Camelot I would think. The foods not up to much though, only ever eaten there once, not to be repeated. Take a picnic.

JanH Sun 27-Feb-05 21:59:33

Kids under 90cm go in free - can you train the littlies to bend their knees at the entrance?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now