Talk

Advanced search

October half term!!! What can we do with 5 DC between Alton Towers and Deal(kent)

(8 Posts)
pinkbubble Sun 14-Sep-08 22:36:29

We are taking 5 DC away, 3 of them are ours!

Ages are 9 , 11 and 14

We are going up to Alton Towers. On the way up (day before) we are going to Cadburys world. Then spending a long whole day at Alton Towers (then travel lodge) drive home.

But we would really like something to do on our way home.

DH suggested London, I immediately started the West End shows - DH not impressed!hmm Think it was the cost! shock

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Would really appreciate any ideas

TIA

pinkbubble Sun 14-Sep-08 22:49:00

Well have just spoken to DH and he has agreed shock please write this down!!!! That if we do end up in London then we can go to the Chicago Ribshack - it has now started up trading again! Hooray says pinkbubble (I promised DD2 (big time) I would take her there as she absolutely loves ribs!)

PS has anyone been recently?

pinkbubbleGUM Mon 15-Sep-08 00:18:33

Anyone!!!

pinkbubbleGUM Wed 17-Sep-08 21:52:16

Still looking and DH is really moaning at me so please guys

HELP

bigTillyMint Fri 19-Sep-08 11:00:55

there's loads to do in London! The eye, aquarium, duck tours, free museums....

pinkbubbleGUM Sat 20-Sep-08 23:32:26

We have done the London Eye and the Museums a good few times.

We have a few 2 for 1 vouchers but are stuck as one of the DC that we are taking has an absolute fear of models. That does limit us quite a lot!

loobeylou Wed 24-Sep-08 20:22:24

how about london river boat cruise or sight seeing on open top bus?

pinkbubbleGUM Wed 24-Sep-08 20:25:12

We have done the river boat cruise. Have not done the open bus tour though! Thats a thought! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now