Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen Tweenies 'No Sleep til bedtime'?

(4 Posts)
tortoiseshell Mon 21-Feb-05 15:30:59

And is it good? Am toying with the idea of taking ds. Is it mostly songs, or is there some talking as well? Thanks!

Aimsmum Mon 21-Feb-05 15:36:57

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Mon 21-Feb-05 15:41:52

I'm curious to know if they do a song based on the title, that's based on the Beastie Boy's classic ...

THERESA Fri 08-Apr-05 07:08:30

Have just seen this in Newcastle & was a bit dissapointed. Took dd (6 1/2) & ds (3 1/2). Took dd to see last one when she was about 3 & it was great, loads of 'little people's' songs. This time it was themed that they were pop stars. Some of it was quite clever, but way over the heads of 2 & 3 yr olds. They sang about 5 'little people' songs and the rest were pop songs (reach for the stars, tragedy, dancing queen etc). They even had Milo & jake dressed as Blue's Brothers singing 'everybody' & 'tail feather' which got quite a big round of applause (from the adults I suspect! They played David Bowie's 'Starman' & the 6 yr old said 'I haven't heard this one before, I think they must have made it up for the show!'DD thought it was great, ds did enjoy it as well, but I thought the previous show was much better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now