Talk

Advanced search

somewhere to meet and eat in Whitstable?

(6 Posts)
mummypig Thu 04-Sep-08 21:37:08

We have a very disorganised long weekend in Whitstable this weekend, and we will be joined by most of dp's family on Sunday. I don't feel like catering for them all so we want to go out for Sunday lunch. My boys are 6y, 4y and 2m and the 4yo can be pretty hyperactive. The ideal place would be a family friendly pub or restaurant with good enough food that the adults feel they are having a nice meal out without the kids having to be on their best behaviour! At least four of the adults are coming by train too, so nowhere in the countryside unfortunately.

Am I asking for too much...?

taliac Fri 05-Sep-08 10:56:05

Can't help you but I am very envy at your weekend in Whistable! I know there are lots of lovely fish places if thats at all useful..

mummypig Fri 05-Sep-08 13:10:59

thanks taliac, I am looking forward to it smile maybe we will just look round on Sat to see if there's anywhere suitable

Zazette Fri 05-Sep-08 13:22:00

Whitstable Oyster Fisher. Best to book.

mummypig Fri 05-Sep-08 13:49:25

looks really good zazette but will it be okay for young kids?

mummypig Thu 11-Sep-08 11:42:09

just an update, we ate in the place Zazette recommended and it was great. They gave us a big long table and the two boys had lots of fun crawling underneath it until the food arrived. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now