Talk

Advanced search

Remember I complained massively to Legoland ................................

(7 Posts)
mosschops30 Wed 03-Sep-08 13:22:50

and they sent me back a mahoosive reply, addressing each point in turn and offered me free tickets to return any time.

Well I politely declined, saying that I probably wouldnt visit again.

And now theyve emailed me again offering me free tickets to a UK theme park of my choice (inc. Alton Towers, Chessington, Thorpe Park etc).

I have to say Im really quite impressed grin

wannaBe Wed 03-Sep-08 13:23:55

why did you complain

compo Wed 03-Sep-08 13:24:43

wow, great customer service!

fryalot Wed 03-Sep-08 13:25:25

that's good.

I presume you will respond positively to this one?

mosschops30 Wed 03-Sep-08 13:35:51

I have responded positively and politely to all their emails, but yes have accepted tickets for Alton Towers as we are going with another family at the end of October.

wnnaBE I complained because there was virtually nothing positive about our visit, it was dirty, queues unbelievably long, queuing not well designed, lost child policies were crap.

But yes very good customer service

clumsymum Wed 03-Sep-08 13:45:21

Good for you Mosschops.

I must say, we went to LL on Monday, and it was much better than I was expecting. We had a good day.

Mind you, I will say
1) I did wonder why no-one seemed to go round litter collecting
2) The queues were incredible. We invested in a Qbot, and that made it fine, but would have been dire without it (which adds to the tremendous cost).
3) I did wonder what happened about lost kids, I felt they needed a few more staff generally wandering about to deal with such matters

mosschops30 Wed 03-Sep-08 13:49:07

agree clumsy they were my arguments. The lost kids system at alton towers is far better. And the place is much cleaner. I didnt even want to sit on a toilet in Legoland, Ive been in cleaner bus station toilets than those grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now