Talk

Advanced search

Legoland- is age two too young?

(6 Posts)
bettyanne Tue 02-Sep-08 21:31:56

I am sure my ds will enjoy seeing everything but are there any rides/attractions that he will be allowed onto? Just trying to think of a birthday treat!

Califrau Tue 02-Sep-08 21:34:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChangedMyMind Tue 02-Sep-08 21:34:40

agree with califrau

Clary Tue 02-Sep-08 21:36:33

Gullivers Kingdom (Milton Keynes has one) is aimed at younger ones and there is lots for even under 90cms children (who get in free).

Might be a better option. MK one is £12 IIRC.

bettyanne Tue 02-Sep-08 21:39:14

Firstly sorry for double posting the question! have read all the replies and it seems probably not much for ds being only two- have never been and really have little idea whats 'on offer'. Will probably postpone then and try out some of the other suggestionsm maybee a day at the zoo or gullivers kingdom, that sound really sweet!!

SqueakyPop Tue 02-Sep-08 21:39:38

Are you going with just a 2yo?

When we were season ticket holders, I often took a 1-2yo to Legoland alone (older siblings in school). There were a few things to do (and perhaps more nowadays as the park expands).

There is a whole area dedicated to littleones, and a few areas around the park that you can use.

It's fine for season pass holders who don't mind going for an hour or two at a time. Not really if you are paying full admission and plan to spend the whole day there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now