Talk

Advanced search

Sundown Adventure land- Has anyone been?

(5 Posts)
sdc1110 Sun 24-Aug-08 09:57:13

My friend found their website and before packing all our kids up we thought we would ask and see if anyone has been and what they thought.

DomesticBlobess Tue 26-Aug-08 12:16:55

We love it. It is aimed at younger kids - i'd say up to the age of 8 ish. It has lots of gentle rides and loads of different play areas - you cannot do it all in one day - very good value for money.

It has an old fashioned feel to the place and there AREN'T gift shops and loads of fast food places in your face everywhere. I'd recommend taking a picnic - lots of areas to eat it. There are two cafes there which get busy at lunch time and food is ok, but not great.

We've been about 6 times now and the kids still get very excited about going.

Nbg Sun 31-Aug-08 16:45:06

Hi
We've been 3 times and we love it.
As DB has said, its aimed for the younger ones, so they get a great day out.
I agree about the picnic too. We've done this everytime we've gone. Theres loads of places to eat it.

The christmas ride is brilliant grin

Hulababy Sun 31-Aug-08 17:25:28

How old are your children?

Haven't been for a couple of years, but DD has loved it in the past. Definitely aimed at younger children. DD is 6y and she would still enjoy it, although the rides are very very tame. But all the climbing areas, and playgrounds and sandpit are good for the 5-8 age range; the rides more for littler ones.

The cafes are very busy and I feel a bit run down. Food is passable, typically burger and chips type. But not over expensive at least. We normally take a picnic however.

DomesticBlobess Tue 02-Sep-08 13:28:26

Nbg - don't know if its just me but I get a lovely tingly happy feeling on the chirstmas ride - makes me feel like a kid again on xmas eve every time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now