Talk

Advanced search

We went to the Haribo Museum today,

(11 Posts)
pinkbubble Fri 22-Aug-08 20:39:17

Its in France, it was great fun, DDs thought it was fantastic esp as there were lots of freebies! (well to them there were lots of freebies!)grin

Anyone else been?

madcol Fri 22-Aug-08 20:48:39

Is it a sweet museum?

pinkbubble Fri 22-Aug-08 20:52:37

Yes , The history of Haribo, how they make them and more importantly how they taste!wink There was also a shop that you could buy every different kind of Haribo sweet!

scorpio1 Fri 22-Aug-08 20:53:05

Where in France pls?

YumeeMumee Fri 22-Aug-08 20:54:24

Wow! Sounds fantastic - I love Haribo grin

Whereabouts in France is it?! Sounds like my idea of heaven!!

pinkbubble Fri 22-Aug-08 20:56:46

We are in the South at the moment.

Its about 20 mins from Nimes

it only cost 3 euro for children up to the age of 15!shock And 6 euro for adults.

With the ticket you get to go on a bouncy castle at the end of it!

We probably got at least 13 small bags of Haribo free, plus loose sweets free at the checkout! YUM!

MaryAnnSingleton Fri 22-Aug-08 20:57:42

my friend took her dcs rthere and had a fab time - yum !

pinkbubble Fri 22-Aug-08 20:57:47

I put Haribo Fr into google and it comes up, just look for the musee.

MmeLindt Fri 22-Aug-08 21:16:14

That sounds like fun.

We went to the Florian Confiserie when we were in Sth France, it was fabulous. No Haribo but they had delicious crystalised flowers and candied fruit.

pinkbubble Fri 22-Aug-08 22:28:20

MmeLindt, that looks good, but what a shame, we were at Nice yesterday, could really have done with a couple of hr visit too! We caught a train up to Tende. Really enjoyed the museum and had a lovely lunch before coming back down again!

MilaMae Fri 29-Aug-08 19:37:06

Mum and dad have just come back from France,dad dragged mum round this Roman thing,mum said she was dying to go to the Haribo museum instead.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now