Talk

Advanced search

High School Musical - what should she wear?

(9 Posts)
feedmenow Fri 22-Aug-08 08:48:36

Have just taken a phone call from ex dp's dw to say she has got free tickets to High School Musical tonight and wants to take dd1.

She'll love it, but I'm just wondering what she should wear.

Someone told me a while ago that ALL the girls dress up as cheerleaders.

I have been asked not to tell dd1, it is to be a surprise. But we are going shopping today and I thought I might try and pick up something for her to wear so that she doesn't feel completely left out (if everyone else is dressed as a cheerleader!) What should I get? Just a t-shirt? A skirt? Pom poms {grin]?

Purplepillow Fri 22-Aug-08 08:53:14

My dd wore leggings, skirt, t-shirt and sweatshirt type jacket(all hsm) when we went in January.

If you want to get her a cheerleaders outfit Asda has the hsm one just now grin

She will love it, we all did blushgrin

kslatts Fri 22-Aug-08 08:55:47

I think I would just get her some HSM clothes. Asda do a good range.

feedmenow Fri 22-Aug-08 08:56:42

Thanks purple. TBH I don't really think she's a cheerleader type of girl but didn't want her to be "the only one" not in it. Maybe I'll do what you did - HSM stuff but stuff she can wear again.

Celia2 Fri 22-Aug-08 08:57:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Purplepillow Fri 22-Aug-08 09:00:41

She sounds like my dd, not a cheerleader but maybe a Gabriella or Sharpay! grin

Think that would be the best idea feedmenow, my dd is still wearing her hsm clothes now although she is more into Hannah Montana now wink

feedmenow Fri 22-Aug-08 09:03:10

Thinks for the tip on the heat Celia. And if they sell pom poms there I'll leave that decision to her step mum.

Purple, yep definately more of a Gabriella or Sharpay (depending on her ever changing mood!)

newpup Fri 22-Aug-08 10:04:25

Hello. We went last month and all, and I mean all, the girls were in cheerleader outfits! There were two girls behind us in party dresses sobbing loudly that they wanted to go home and get changed! grin

It was hot though!!

Aimsmum Fri 22-Aug-08 10:08:47

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now