Talk

Advanced search

railway children at railway museum in york

(6 Posts)
Theresa Tue 19-Aug-08 22:03:57

i think its only on til saturday have been today and it was truly fab!! It's on in a huge tent (with proper seats!) in the yard outside with train track thru the middle and real train tootling back and forwards. £40 for family of four, lasts 2 1/4 hrs with a break. The young detective from Life on Mars is in it as well. Kids and DH really loved it, seen loads of shows over the years and DH reckoned it was the best he'd ever seen

MorocconOil Tue 19-Aug-08 22:06:55

We're going on thursday after a neighbour recommended it. I'm a bit worried DD age 3 may not sit still for 2 1/4 hours. How old are your DC?

Theresa Tue 19-Aug-08 22:14:15

mine are 9 & 6 and avid theatre goers! However there were lots of little people there and it was quite a 'fun' and relaxed show so i wouldnt worry too much!

fatzak Tue 19-Aug-08 22:15:30

Oh didn't know about that and it's sold out now sad

hoxtonchick Tue 19-Aug-08 22:17:25

my parents took dc at the weekend, they loved it, even 3 year old dd. i was on the train back to london (tra la la la ).

MorocconOil Tue 19-Aug-08 22:17:45

Thanks for that. I'm really looking forward to it, and can't wait to see how my DSs react when the engine arrives at the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now