Talk

Advanced search

Eden Project

(7 Posts)
Blandmum Mon 11-Aug-08 17:47:28

We have just been for the day. Fantastic day out and all the better for being free because I claimed the entry tickets from my Sainsbury points.

At the moment they are doing a terrific den building thing, which my two loved, making dens and tents out of bamboo and wooden poles.

the are alos boing muddy hand print things, andc makeing kites.

and if you live locally the tickets get you in for a year.

Fantastic day out

cazzybabs Mon 11-Aug-08 18:31:54

We enjoyed the den building too. Did you go to the lost gardens of heligan?

PInkyminkyohnooo Mon 11-Aug-08 18:35:26

AH we did the den building last year- it was great fun!
Heligan is fab, too. They gave DS a little compass when we got the tickets and he was soo thrilled with it- he still wears it on his jeans.

Blandmum Mon 11-Aug-08 18:39:06

Haven't been to the lost Garden, as we are further west

jollydo Mon 11-Aug-08 21:23:41

We went to the Eden Project last year and loved it too. I really want to go again but we're a long way sad. I'd like to make it to the top of the hotter dome, was 6 months pregnant last time and had to stop and go out as I came over all faint blush.

They had an option when you paid to give your entry fee as a gift-aid donation and if you did you got free entry for the rest of the year. Brilliant if you live nearer. I expect they still do that.

pigleychez Mon 01-Sep-08 18:01:38

Jolly- We went when I was 7 mtnhs pregnant and totally with you on having to keep stopping.. Thankfully there were seats scattered around.

Really enjoyed it but was totally worn out with all that walking.

Lucycat Mon 01-Sep-08 18:15:18

We went last year with our Tesco vouchers and it was just great - I loved the jungle biome with all the 'misters' creating a fab atmosphere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now