Talk

Advanced search

Need somethig to do tomorrow, difficult situation..............................

(9 Posts)
morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 17:32:00

We are in suffolk but are up for travelling up to about 2 hours each way.
We need something to do for my 5yo Ds,my husbasnd and I. Heres the difficult, I have broken my ankle and am rubbish on crutches, so anything that requires lots of walking is a no no(anmd something we would usually do!)

It has to be something that we will all enjoy. It also it has to be tomorrow as we had originalled planned to go to London for the day (before broken ankle) and have arranged care for the dog for an extended day(this doesn;t happen very often and we are usually restricted to 7 hours max).

Any ideas would be apprediated.

TIA

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 18:13:29

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 19:45:13

someone must have some ideas

ThingOne Fri 08-Aug-08 19:51:58

Cinema? Bowling?

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 19:55:11

thanks for suggestions but they are both things we do fairly regulary as a family, and i don't think i would be able to partake in the bowling! was hoping to do something a little bit special.

moocowmrs Fri 08-Aug-08 19:58:11

Most places will let you borrow wheel chair if needed eg theme parks or the like, not local to suffolk so sorry no other suggestions !

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 20:03:01

Thats a thought, but feel like a little bit of a fraud if i do that, its only a broken ankle after all! do you think thats acceptable?

tigermoth Fri 08-Aug-08 20:07:50

IMAX cinema - to see a film in 3D followed by a nice meal?

Is too painful to go swimming? probably yes, I'd imagine.

Can you get tickets to a live family show?

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 08-Aug-08 20:44:29

Can't swim as in cast up to knee sad. Not sure DS would cope with the 3D film thing. Going to family live show on Monday.

Thanks everyone for suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now