Talk

Advanced search

please can anyone tell me the name of some webistes that list family type days out etc?

(5 Posts)
mckenzie Mon 04-Aug-08 21:51:03

I am having my god daughter for most of the day on friday and would like to try and plan a nice day for all of us but have run out of ideas and inspiration. I'm sure I have used a website in the past that has listings of events and parks etc but my searches on google have proved fruitless.

Anyone?

TIA

Yummymum1 Tue 05-Aug-08 18:17:47

Cant remember exactly but if you put Days out with the kids into google it should come up.

pinkteddy Tue 05-Aug-08 18:19:11

where do you live, you could try your local library - ours has a local guide. Or loads of stuff on here if you click the days out topic heading or mumsnet local. How old are kids?

mckenzie Tue 05-Aug-08 18:48:06

thanks for the replies. I did end up finding some bits last night via some very tenuous google searches but have decided to go with some advice given on the Mums Net e-mail about entertaining the children during the holidays and probably have an outdoor arts and crafts/messy day.

Minniethemoocher Tue 05-Aug-08 18:56:15

www.primarytimes.net

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now