Talk

Advanced search

If you had one day in London with a 2 year old...

(6 Posts)
GordonTheGopher Thu 31-Jul-08 13:56:04

Would you do:

London Zoo

Science Museum

or Natural History Museum?

Seeline Thu 31-Jul-08 16:25:31

Providing the weather was going to be reasonably good, the Zoo. Masses to keep little ones interested and if the odd shower comes along you can retreat to the aquarium etc. If it looks like rain all the time, probably the Science Museum as they have got a special area for the under fives.

motherinferior Thu 31-Jul-08 16:34:07

Zoo.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

MummyToOneForNow Thu 31-Jul-08 16:39:54

Zoo much better for younger ones - check on special offers as the tickets are expensive - can''t remember the website but if you are travelling by train you can get 2 tickets for the price of one with a voucher that you print off for most London attractions including London Zoo (only useful if you have another adult going as 2 year old might be free).

My Dad and I took dd (19 mths) to the London Aquarium recently and she was fascinated - another good one for that age group.

The museums do happen to be free though unlike the Zoo and Aquarium.

GordonTheGopher Thu 31-Jul-08 16:56:05

Thanks guys! Think we'll brave the zoo.

kittenloren Thu 31-Jul-08 20:35:39

Ooh, and I was going to say Science Museum! We were there on Sat, so much to see, lots of buttons for little fingers to press, plenty of space for galloping and lots of quiet bits to retreat to if it all gets a bit too much.

And it's freeeeeeeeee! grin

Though you might need to take some cash for the cafe/gift shop - both were utterly fab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now