Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone going or has anyone been to see the WIZARD OF OZ at the ROYAL FESTIVAL H ALL?

(3 Posts)
Collision Tue 29-Jul-08 21:25:16

and is it worth the money?

Will my 6y and 3y old boys enjoy it?

TIA smile

Turniphead1 Tue 29-Jul-08 21:41:26

I am bringing my DD nearly 5 and DS nearly 3 year old in August. My DD is mad into WofO and the 3 year by association. Have your boys seen the film. I think they'd need to be familiar with the story and not too scared of the flying monkies. But its a great stories so bet they will enjoy. I am really looking forward to it!

cthea Tue 29-Jul-08 21:47:10

I took mine (8 and 3.5) last week. TBH it was a bit of a disappointment. Everything seemed in place: costumes, music, scenerey etc. But I just didn't like it. The DCs found it a bit tiring, but we'd been to the Motor Show earlier, so it was a long day for them. They liked the music, though, and DD has named a dolly Dorothy since then and a stuffed dog Toto, so she must have got something out of it too.

I got the tickets through Lastminute and paid £20 each, plus booking fee. Should have tried directly from the venue as only £12 for children. Silly me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now