Talk

Advanced search

Grease and Bugsy Malone Summer workshops

(1 Post)
leemoo Tue 22-Jul-08 22:27:18

Hi, My children attended a High School Musical workshop last year and this year are going to both of these ones by the same people. This is their ad:

Following on from last year's success we are running two summer workshops for children this summer holiday.

The first summer workshop runs from 4th August to 8th August and is for children aged 5-17. The children will be rehearsing and performing Grease at the Arthur Cottrell Theatre, in Kingston Upon Thames.

The second summer workshop runs from 26th to 29th August and is for children aged 5-17. The children will be rehearsing and performing Bugsy Malone at the Kingston Grammar School Theatre, in Kingston Upon Thames.

They will do a full scale show, with lights, costumes, makeup, music, dances etc etc.

The cost of each workshop is £150 which covers costumes etc. and two tickets per family to see the show on the friday evening. Siblings get a 50% discount.

If you would like to do both workshops I am offering a discount of £30 (20%) on the second workshop!!!

If anyone is interested please give me a call on 07939 835 987 or email me lee.routley@btinternet.com

Kind regards

Lee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now