Talk

Advanced search

Cheapies for Chester Zoo???

(11 Posts)
Bendi Fri 18-Jul-08 22:55:55

We're all going to the zoo tonmorrow,zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow....

So, any ideas for cheapies please, I need to pay for the singing lessons to stop the boys ears bleeding. No Mummy, STOP.....

Mutt Fri 18-Jul-08 22:59:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wingandprayer Fri 18-Jul-08 23:01:04

God I live in Chester and didn't know about that...

Bendi Fri 18-Jul-08 23:13:10

Brilliant - love Mumsnet & all Mumsnetters. Where else do you get such service.... I'll let you know. Now, take that penguin out of your pocket young man, right now.

Mutt Fri 18-Jul-08 23:16:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MamaG Fri 18-Jul-08 23:18:33

Bendi Fri 18-Jul-08 23:28:46

MamaG, helloooo? something you wanted to add, or did I punctuate badly? I often do wink

MamaG Sat 19-Jul-08 17:56:19

I was just marking the thread as I read it in a rush and want to use some of the vouchers too!

serin Sat 19-Jul-08 23:38:35

We have been using those Cheshiredaysout vouchers for a couple of years now, they also produce a little booklet with all the discounts in and give them out in the libraries and primary schools, sounds like your primary school kept them all for themselves Wing!!!!

lilyloo Wed 23-Jul-08 08:34:59

That looks good hope they work let us know i may use some of them too smile

Bendi Mon 28-Jul-08 23:00:09

Thanks for the link, sorry it took a while to let you know that they worked. I wasn't able to print them out in the morning, so just wrote the code down. 3 adults paid & the 3 kids went free, though I had to be a leeetle insistent at the entry kiosk. All worked fine though and thanks again.

Enjoy your visits. The best place for coffee is Cafe Tsavo by the main entrance. Not screamingly expensive and the stuff from the other concessions is heaving....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now