Talk

Advanced search

Lomond/Helensburgh areas

(6 Posts)
JenniR Fri 11-Jul-08 11:11:11

There's a new website called Loch Lomond Kids that has been set up to help mums (and dads!) and visitors to the area to help tem find activities and events for babies and children of all ages.

www.lochlomondkids.bravehost.com

There's local things like toddler groups and rhymetime sessions listed, as well as a calender area where events and activites are posted. There's loads on over the summer!

If you're a new new mum, it will hopefully help you find on what's on in the area, without wasting valuable maternity leave time!

BexieID Fri 11-Jul-08 11:51:32

I'm in Dumbarton. Please add for playgroups, Tinytots - Baptist Church (opposite Health Centre), Thursdays 2pm - 3:30pm.

BexieID Fri 11-Jul-08 11:54:31

Theres a music class in Helensburgh on friday afternoons, forget what it's called! There are 2 classes, one for 1-3s and the other is 3-5s. Will try and find out more details for you.

JenniR Fri 11-Jul-08 15:59:59

Thanks Bexie, I've added that playgroup in. I'd love to know more about the music class in Helensburgh - for my own two as well as the website!

kd77 Sun 14-Sep-08 23:02:03

There's a toddler activity group in Helensburgh every Tuesday 10:00-11:30 in the St Columba's Hall. We've setup a new website as we're looking for new members - and visitors always welcome !

www.stcolumbastoddleractivitygroup.co.uk

RedRon Wed 17-Sep-08 23:41:08

Can I recommend Kidzworld in Alexandria. As well as the usual soft play stuff, they've got bouncy castle, wee fast bikes, and gym equipment, and cafe for us to get coffee and stuff from while kids tire themselves out (in fact if they're being really awful - the cafe even has a full bar license!!!)

And just to finish my sales pitch - they have a Family Night every Friday night 5.30pm - 8pm. Entry is free - so the kids can play, there's mini disco, karaoke, and loads of other stuff for them to do while mum & dad can relax with a drink and something to eat from evening specials board.

In addition you can also win a months free entry to Kidzworld for 2 adults and 2 children if you go and register on their new website (from the home page click on the link for competitions.)

www.familyentertainmentscotland.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now