Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

activities for a 2 year old in Brum

(7 Posts)
cazzybabs Sun 23-Jan-05 14:55:31

Am off to stay with my mum and dad while dp is in Korea. Any suggestions of things to do - bar the usual (sea life centre/nature centre/cannon hill park) - any suggestions from good drop in toddler activity groups. soft play to actual days out etc ...

thanks in advance!

cazzybabs Sun 23-Jan-05 19:52:37

bump

WigWamBam Sun 23-Jan-05 21:34:34

Take him to see The Snowman at the Rep
Trip on a canal boat from outside the Convention Centre
Ride on the Birmingham Wheel

cazzybabs Mon 24-Jan-05 15:38:47

Done the wheel.

Shall do canal boat Ithink

Any more ideas ?????

candycane Mon 24-Jan-05 18:47:34

There's a soft play centre called Tumble Jungle in Stirchley - I'm sure there are lots of others but that's the one I know. Cornerstone cafe in Kings Heath do a drop in toddler club - again there will be many more but it will depend on where you're based. I think you should be able to get a publication called "Birmingham For Kids" (or something like that!) in the library which has lots of info. You could go and look in the Museum And Art gallery for a while and also visit Centre For The Child in the library which often has drop in story telling sessions. Have fun!

philippat Mon 24-Jan-05 19:20:28

craftplay at Bilston Craft Gallery. Unfortunately it's not just drop in except on Tuesday morning, but it is absolutely fantastic. And you can get there on the tram from Snow Hill.

cazzybabs Mon 24-Jan-05 19:48:10

The craft play thing looks excellent - shall have to get up and try that. AND getting the tram.

Am based in Harborne - but am happy to travel (pn public transport).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now