Talk

Advanced search

noddy show

(8 Posts)
csa Mon 10-Jan-05 15:41:28

has anyone been to the noddy show? is it suitable for a 2y9m old?

Hulababy Mon 10-Jan-05 16:48:46

Not been, but I would imagine so. My DD wnet to see Barney live last year (just over 2 at the time) and she loved it. She also adored all the shows at Disney this year.

Have you seen the competition - Noddy Live in London - on home page?

csa Tue 11-Jan-05 09:13:35

yes, that was what alerted me to the fact that there was a noddy show out there. so am thinking of bringing ds to the one in london next month. looks like lots of fun.

PuffTheMagicDragon Tue 11-Jan-05 09:51:41

Dh took ds1 (3.5) at Christmas. He adored it. I took him to a Thomas show about 3 months before he was 3 and he really enjoyed that too.

One tip (unfortunately it means spending more money) - there are always lots of those coloured spinner things that light up in the dark, being sold in the official merchandise stores. If you can stretch to it, buy one, because I noticed all the children who DIDN'T have one were upset about it and not able to concentrate on the show.

csa Tue 11-Jan-05 12:38:34

good tip puff. would the box office have it or where can i find a list of official merchandise store?

PuffTheMagicDragon Tue 11-Jan-05 14:51:27

When we went to Wembley, there were merchandising shops inside (near where the bars usually are). The spinners were all on sale in these shops, so we bought them just before we went in.

JulieF Wed 12-Jan-05 22:52:28

Not been to the arena show but I took dd to the theatre tour when she was 2.5. She absolutely loved it.

We are going to see Hi-5 this Spring.

csa Thu 13-Jan-05 11:22:47

thanks all for advice. just found out that tractor tom will be at the local theatre so might go for that instead of noddy. that way, won't have to make the track to london (which will make it so much cheaper too)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now