Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Monsters Play Centre, Diss

(5 Posts)
Minstrel Sun 02-Jan-05 19:06:31

Can anyone tell me if this is suitable for a one year old and six year old? Also I need directions as I have googled and there does not appear to be a website. I would be coming from Norwich via A140. Or if it is easier I live near Wymondham so could go via Attleborough. TIA

throckenholt Sun 23-Jan-05 09:15:51

it is fine for a 1 year old - a 6 year old would be the upper limit I guess. From the A140 you take the first right in Diss (by the Fiat garage), down to the round about, turn right and it is on the right behind a building.

If you come from the other end you need to go right through Diss on Victoria Rd, and it is the last turn on the left.

Just off there now

cupcakes Sun 23-Jan-05 09:25:19

I have seen children aged about 9 or so there and they've been just as happy as the younger ones. There are two enclosed areas for toddlers - one with a small slide and stacking blocks and another with two play houses and ride on cars. The only problem I have (and why I don't go at the moment) is that my almost 2 year old doesn't want to stay in that area and wants to follow her brother on the big equipment. You can go on with them but I think they discourage parents from going down the big slides which can be a bit awkward (well they used to anyhow).

romantick Sun 23-Jan-05 09:31:09

there is also a baby section aswell.very small encloseed areA.
ALOT OF MUMSNETTERS HOPEFULLY HAVEing a meet on sat 5th feb meeting outside monsters at 11 am

throckenholt Sun 23-Jan-05 14:35:51

just a note - it opens at 9.30 most days - except Sunday when it is 10.30 (grrr - we turned up 3/4 hour early )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now