Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP ... Going on plane and don't want it to be me that Freaks!

(2 Posts)
KatiePooh Mon 24-Sep-07 15:18:36

I'm going on 4 flights within 11 days on my own with DD whose 13 months. Already I'm working myself up into a frenzy, as I'm used to getting on/off planes myself, but this'll be 1st time with DD in tow. Not sure how these 'Cradles' work on the flight - does my DD have to sit still in it for long? (I'm totally clueless).
I'd also appreciate some advice as to what to keep her entertained with. I still cringe everytime she creates in public and if she starts on the plane, I'll just die of embarrassment. I'm thinking little books/puzzles/new toy and all the water and food to eat on the flight for her ears, but am looking for any other suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... I'm starting to wish I'd never said yes to my parents for the holiday, with my DH not being there to hold my hand!!

purpleduck Mon 24-Sep-07 16:20:11

Is she better in her carseat? Some airlines will let you take that on board. Or are you not paying for a seat for her? How long is the flight?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now