Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can anyone tell me how quickly i can get convert Tesco vouchers into attraction tickets?

(9 Posts)
rinol Fri 17-Aug-07 05:46:23

Planning to go to Woburn before the end of the summer holiday but just wanted to know how long it takes to convert Tesco vouchers into tickets.The site says you should book 1 month in advance!Has anyone used the vouchers..thankyou

Jas Fri 17-Aug-07 07:38:31

If you order them online they usually arrive in a few days for days out vouchers.
You need longer for holidays and things, but I guess they are just covering themselves. I've always got them in less than a week.

If you order them online they usually arrive in a few days for days out vouchers.
You need longer for holidays and things, but I guess they are just covering themselves. I've always got them in less than a week.

Jas Fri 17-Aug-07 07:38:52

sorry

CantSleepWontSleep Fri 17-Aug-07 07:47:55

My mum got some within 3 days of ordering online last week.

ChasingSquirrels Fri 17-Aug-07 08:02:23

whenever I order online I get them the next working day - ie order in the day and get them the next day, order in the evening or weekend and get the the day after next.
this includes general days out, specific days out, MFI, magazine subs, RAC & eurotunnel.

Jas Fri 17-Aug-07 08:05:28

I ordered readers digest subs for a christmas present last year (in October) and got the first one this month

ChasingSquirrels Fri 17-Aug-07 08:07:53

oh, that's rubbish - I did mean that the voucher comes asap, not the magazine. I did EVE in the summer and got a letter saying it would come from the Sep issre and I thought that was a long time - but then it came at the end of July (mag issue dates being WIERD). I have never had a mag take more than 2 months from sending off the voucher, and my parents have been the same (they get RD aswell).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now