Talk

Advanced search

Toddler activities in Oxford?

(6 Posts)
SJ99 Sun 12-Aug-07 19:38:44

I live in London, my friend lives in Birmingham so we thought Oxford might be a good half way meeting point. Trouble is neither of us know the place.
Can anyone recommend somewhere to go where 2 toddlers can run around and then we could have a spot of lunch? If weather's good, any suggestions for parks?

thanks in advance

collision Sun 12-Aug-07 19:39:55

try www.netmums.com

type in where you want to go and you will find lots to do

Pruners Sun 12-Aug-07 19:42:48

Message withdrawn

SJ99 Tue 14-Aug-07 14:48:19

Thanks for your replies. I think we've found somewhere to meet, either Mad hatters in Bicester or Jamboray, Oxford. Anyone tried these out? Any good?

manicmama Wed 15-Aug-07 18:28:45

There is Snakes & Ladders softplay in Abingdon but that might be a bit hectic as it is the Summer holidays.

Otherwise, if it is a nice day the Victoria Arms in Marston is a lovely pub with lots of outside space next to the river. There is no playground but there is one a very short drive away.

sunnyshine Wed 15-Aug-07 18:36:44

hello mad hatters in bicester is nice. run by a family who have 7 children themselves so well looked after. have spent lots of money on the playframe and garden area too. not much adult relaxing area but enough if that makes sense!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now