Talk

Advanced search

FREE - Legoland / Sea life / Dungeons kids tickets ****WARNING**** offer not suitable for food nazis!

(7 Posts)
isaidno Thu 09-Aug-07 11:27:59

Green's cake mix have vouchers printed inside the promotional packets - one of each for legoland, sea life and the dungeons.

Kids must be accompanied by paying adult, valid until 30 June 2008. Usual terms and conditions apply.

(If you are a food nazi you could chuck the cake mix in the bin!)

LIZS Thu 09-Aug-07 14:31:59

Pasquier Brioche rolls too .

StripeyKnickersSpottySocks Thu 09-Aug-07 17:32:55

You can pick them up at the checkouts in Toys r Us as well.

handlemecarefully Thu 09-Aug-07 17:36:21

Thanks for the tip off - fancy doing Legoland

(you might get some stick for the use of 'food nazi' in the title - I hope not!)

goingfor3 Thu 09-Aug-07 17:44:50

I got the cakes for the vouchers, they were even worse than I thought they could be but worth 80p for the vouchers!

isaidno Fri 10-Aug-07 07:24:47

We got the tom and jerry cakes because the dc wanted them - I usually make my own, honest!

mother3 Tue 14-Aug-07 08:43:34

U can also get free entry vouchers from ebay if u didnt like the cake mix that much!!If u are taking lots of kids and of course adults..I just came back from longleat safari park got the vouchers from tesco from my points i had built up.U get 4 x the amount from these deals.It was a lovely day out for us all.So much there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: