Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Brighton/Hove Play in the Park - tomorrow

(6 Posts)
katepol Tue 31-Jul-07 15:30:24

It is at Hove Park, 11am to 3pm. Lots of activities and free!
Only thing is, does anyone know where in the park it is, so I can park close ish and not have to lug several children and kit for miles?
Ta!

Lizzzombie Tue 31-Jul-07 16:13:48

its not showing up on www.streetmap.co.uk but its off the old shoreham road in Hove. You can park in the carpark of Toys R Us...if you dare!

PestoMonster Tue 31-Jul-07 16:20:59

It'll be down on the grass. We went last year and parked over the road in the Toys R Us car park.

PestoMonster Tue 31-Jul-07 16:23:26

Btw, I'm glad you put this thread up as it reminded me that it's on. Think I might take the dds tomorrow with a picnic.

katepol Tue 31-Jul-07 16:26:47

So you reckon it is the Old Shoreham Rd end of the park then? I didn't want to park there and have to trek all the way to the other end you see....

Lizzombie, off topic, I went to Bravissimo like I was told

PestoMonster Tue 31-Jul-07 16:30:57

Well, you will have to walk past the tennis courts & cafe and then it'll be out on the grass near where there is a little playground for children. Or you could drive around the park and try & get a space in one of the nearby residential roads. (Have also done that in previous years).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now