Talk

Advanced search

Child friendly restuarants

(5 Posts)
pokebean Fri 27-Jul-07 21:11:28

I have just moved to the stockport/didsbury area of manchester. Does anybody know of a good chil-friendly restuarant? I have a 13 month old daughter. Also somewhere in the evenings which don't mind you taking a pram?

MerlinsBeard Sat 28-Jul-07 20:26:32

hello pokebean. There are a few of us stockport mums here. Unfortunatly i don't really know that many places to go and haven't tried going out in the evenings with a buggy either but i have bumped your thread anyway!

tbh, i take my 2 anywhere. If we are ezating out and there is no childrens menu i order an adult meal and split it. Mine are 4 and 2.

ZZMum Sat 28-Jul-07 20:37:44

I live in Didsbury --- so my suggestion would be Met is good -- spent lots of nights there with push chair and a pint! I like the Deli on Burton road during day -- they have adapated loads of food for my kids - dips, pitta toasted sandwiches etc..

Also the Bistro on Burton Road is run by a family and they often get out a box of toys for the kids.. lovely food there... if you go early evening they have room for prams... ditto Gurka Grill...

If you are OK to travel can think of more -- Giraffe in T.Centre is good... but means going to TC...

Crotchety Sat 28-Jul-07 20:38:17

Is there a Pizza Express? They are child friendly.

ZZMum Sat 28-Jul-07 20:39:32

Also Croma in chorlton is FABULOUS!! Pizza express is spacious for prams as well...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now