Talk

Advanced search

2 year old birthday day out that weather can't spoil - Kent

(5 Posts)
forevermore Wed 25-Jul-07 08:43:46

My dd is 2 on sunday and due to the extensive size of our family we had planned a day to Godstone Farm Surrey which has a massive picnic area. However forecast is rain now and need to desperately direct 30 people to a new venue. My place is t00 small so where else. I live on border of Kent London so anywhere in South London or Kent / Surrey would be ideal.

please offer suggestions. Thought of Gambado's but its expensive for 20 or more children and you cannot bring your own food and you have to register each child (so it would be 12 quid / child - rip off!

denni2 Fri 25-Sep-09 15:39:00

Hi

£12 for a party at gambado is such good value for money - you get a couple of hours unlimited play, a party buffet, staff are just lovely , balloon modelling, reserved area, a throne which makes noises etc for party child etc and there is so so much for the kids to do! - i've had two there and would highly recommend it, my kids didn't stop raving about it! and i didn't have to clear up the mess ;O) - for two hours and everything included not bad!

if you dont want a party - its only 7.45 for kids to get in not £12 and the cafe food is as cheap as tescos sandwiches!?

randomtask Fri 25-Sep-09 15:42:02

Have you tried Manic Monsters in Edenbridge? It's a massive soft play place that has age sections (so your 2 year old would be perfectly happy for hours as well as any older children) but it also has food in the cafe where you can watch your children from a far-we go there with friends as you can get adult chat as well as happy children. There are often birthday parties and Christening parties there when I'm there!

twirlymum Fri 25-Sep-09 15:49:52

Cheeky Monkeys in Longfield (nr Dartford) is good.
If you can get to Essex, Kidspace in Romford is fantastic, especially if you have children of different ages.

bigchris Fri 25-Sep-09 15:50:52

Godstone is the farm that is closed down for e coli surely?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now