Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Day out for 10 year old in London/Herts

(5 Posts)
Dancergirl Mon 23-Oct-17 11:41:31

Any good recommendations for this age group please? She doesn't like rides so theme parks are out.

Been to Harry Potter Studios already.

What have your 10 year olds enjoyed?

Ricekrispie22 Mon 23-Oct-17 16:14:45

Woburn Safari Park - you can drive around it as many times as you like and there are also several animal enclosures you can walk through such as the tropical birds and wallabies. The foot safari also takes you close to the elephants, penguins, sea lions, monkeys and more. Loads of keeper demonstrations, animal feeding experiences and opportunities to handle animals. There's also a lake with pedal boats and a high ropes course for 5-12s.

There's a Mad Hatter's afternoon tea at the Sanderson. It's pricey, but worth it.

ArcheryAnnie Mon 23-Oct-17 16:23:26

What is she into? Animals? Space? Books? History? Shopping? Sport? That'll help us narrow it down.

Dancergirl Mon 23-Oct-17 18:00:32

Thanks, we have actually been to Woburn very recently, it was fab, we got so close to the animals on the drive through bit.

She likes animals but not sure if we want another zoo type place so soon. She likes arts and crafts, reading, shopping.

Ricekrispie22 Tue 24-Oct-17 07:54:07

I haven't been myself, but I've heard great review about this chocolate tour of London www.besttours.com/chocolate-walking-tour-of-london.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now