Talk

Advanced search

Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks

(5 Posts)
LikeMummyLikeDaughter Wed 10-May-17 12:15:09

Hello, this is my first thread, hope I can get some help. grin Me and DH are planning to go to Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park with DD who is 3, is it a good place to have a fun weekend? Has anybody been there that can tell me how it is? We are probably staying at one of the apartments at Golden Coast. I just don't want to book it and then there is catch, it has happened before hmm, I just don't want to have to deal with any unfortunate surprises. Can you please help?

Motherdick Wed 10-May-17 12:31:33

We had a fab time when we went. We upgraded to a 3 bed lodge. It's basic and beds not that comfortable but the entertainment was brilliant our ds aged 3 and dd aged 1 loved it. There is a bus that takes you to the other parks and beach for a small charge. The Woolacombe bay swimming pool is better with a pirate ship than the Golden Coast one. We booked under the sun holidays. They have just upgraded a lot of the accommodation and also new surf lodges look good. We would catch the bus to it. The shop was also very reasonable as they can be expensive. I am planning on booking again as we loved it.

Motherdick Wed 10-May-17 12:33:00

We would catch bus to pirate swimming pool. Sorry i added a bit in without previewing first!

LikeMummyLikeDaughter Fri 12-May-17 02:10:11

Thank you so much for replying. I will be booking this weekend and we are very excited! smile

Mallowmarshmallow Mon 15-May-17 21:23:10

We are going in the summer, staying at the main Woolacombe bay resort, mainly because the swimming pool looks so good but it looks as though there are lots of activities at all of the sites which are accessible to all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now