Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chessingtons - can we do it in a day and are the fast passes worth getting?

(7 Posts)
StormyLovesOdd Wed 29-Mar-17 13:43:51

Two adults and a nearly 10 year old going, we're all thrill seekers. I brought the tickets on a wim and now looking at the park it doesnt look very big so I'm thinking 1 day will probably be enough.

Plus if we can do it in a day we could go to London the other day as we're travelling from the midlands and staying in a hotel overnight.

Iamastonished Sat 01-Apr-17 18:17:08

You don't need more than a day for Chessington. It isn't that big. I guess it depends on the queues and what rides you are interested in. Neither of us likes thrill rides so we bypassed all of them.

Guitargirl Sat 01-Apr-17 18:20:45

More than doable in a day. We bought fast passes when we went - the queues for the thrill rides were horrible without them.

Lugeeta Sat 01-Apr-17 18:29:07

I wouldn't go without fast passes-a lot if the queues are 30 minutes even with the fast pass and without is 2h+( even toddler rides are lines of 1hr)

Lugeeta Sat 01-Apr-17 18:29:13

I wouldn't go without fast passes-a lot if the queues are 30 minutes even with the fast pass and without is 2h+( even toddler rides are lines of 1hr)

KP86 Sat 01-Apr-17 18:29:28

I went this week (not yet school holidays) and the adult lines were 5-10 mins at most. The joys of mid-week! We spent longer in the kids' ride queues.

Definitely doable in one day, there are only 3 or 4 thrill seeker rides and the rest are family or smaller kids. We still didn't do them all though, but because the children (3yo) weren't interested, rather than not enough time.

Have fun!

SleightOfMind Sat 01-Apr-17 18:37:00

Definitely don't need more than a day. If you stay at Chessington resort, you can get to central London by train in 40 mins. (Train station is a 10 min walk)
I will say that it's set up for a youngish age group. You might be a little disappointed if you're hardcore thrillseekers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now