Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used ParkPerfect in London?

(3 Posts)
ThomasRichard Wed 20-Jul-16 22:51:52

I'm taking the DC for a trip into London tomorrow and as parking is hideously expensive where we want to go I'm using this lot as a valet parking service. It's free for the first use but they're a start-up that's only been operating for a few months and I'm a bit nervous about handing my car over to someone just standing by the side of the road in a uniform. Any experiences?

ThomasRichard Fri 22-Jul-16 11:25:37

Just in case anyone needs the info, yesterday was absolutely fine. I met the driver at the place I wanted to go, did a few handover checks and then met him and the car at the agreed time and place. They didn't mind when I changed my mind a couple of times about the collection time and were generally nice and helpful. Recommended!

parkperfect Thu 25-Aug-16 11:31:39

Hi @thomasrichard. Thanks for this review, and we're glad we could help out with your parking smile. You're right - it normally is hideously expensive!
We've been parking mums, dads, and families for 2 months now, and are growing fast star.
Mumsnetters, you can get a £10 discount on your parking by telling your valet you heard about ParkPerfect on mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now