Talk

Advanced search

Realistically is legoland good for teens?

(7 Posts)
Yerwanoverthere Tue 12-Jul-16 18:39:59

Hi all, so we are heading over to my sister in the uk (I'm in Ireland) in a few weeks and want to do a day trip but debating between Alton towers and legoland. We have done Alton towers a few times but haven't been in the last year or so, the kids have never been to Legoland (I was there years ago) but the older two are 14 and 13. The younger fella is 3 so he would probably enjoy it but would the older 2? Is there much there to do for teens? Or would we be better going to Alton? Tia

kilmuir Tue 12-Jul-16 18:41:22

I don't think so

mouldycheesefan Tue 12-Jul-16 18:43:38

No it's too tame for teens. Ideal for age 6-9. Even if they love Lego it's not a teen place.

twinkletoedelephant Tue 12-Jul-16 18:44:00

Teens wouldn't like it unless they are really into building Lego.... have you thought about chessington?? Lots for older and younger ones to do

Yerwanoverthere Tue 12-Jul-16 18:52:29

Thanks all, I think I'll leave legoland so. Don't want to be putting up with a day of "this is sh*t"! The joy of teens...... I did think of chesington but my sister is in Birmingham so closer to Alton for the same thing iykwim

Sallycinnamon1974 Tue 12-Jul-16 22:34:58

In a word, no.

We once had the worst day out ever at Legoland, which ended with me crying and getting a full refund.

Avoid the place at all costs.

Yerwanoverthere Tue 12-Jul-16 23:39:45

That sounds awful sillycinnamon! Mind made up to go to Alton thanks, also we haven't been since the new CBeebies place opened so the small fella should enjoy that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now