Talk

Advanced search

Must sees in Dublin and Clare

(6 Posts)
TheColdDoesBotherMeAnyway Fri 13-May-16 20:28:35

Hello
We are spending half term in Ireland, mostly near Limerick but I've also booked a night in Dublin. We have a 3yo and a 8yo who like beaches, castles and hands on activities. So far dd1 has asked to go to the national history museum and a friend has recommended Dublinia. Whilst the zoo looks good I would rather see things unique to the area than something I can do anywhere. We like the outdoors but we live in Wales so I'm expecting similar climes grin.

(We're also leaving the dds with my parents who will be with us for an afternoon to enjoy a Ted Tour grin)

wobblywonderwoman Fri 13-May-16 20:31:47

Imaginosity is meant to be excellent as is the Viking tour (dublin

franksidebottom Fri 13-May-16 20:34:53

Bunratty castle in clare

TheColdDoesBotherMeAnyway Fri 13-May-16 20:37:10

I'll look into these, thanks smile

anotherdayanothersquabble Fri 13-May-16 20:42:07

Cliffs of Moher, the visitor centre looks like the telly tubbies house. Doolin, preferably a pub with music on and pop into a pub for lunch somewhere in the area, with a bit of luck you will get a fabulous seafood bisque and some great brown bread!

It's pretty thin on the entertaining children front though so bring lots of audio books for the car!!

TheColdDoesBotherMeAnyway Fri 13-May-16 20:44:53

I'm a vegetarian but thanks grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now