Talk

Advanced search

Carlisle with 7 month old

(3 Posts)
Mazzimaz2709 Thu 24-Mar-16 08:53:21

Hello, we are heading to Carlisle for Easter weekend and had just planned lots of walking, coffee shops and pub lunches... But the weather isn't looking great now so trying to come up with some ideas to keep us all sane and dry when the rain comes. Has anyone any recommendations of a baby friendly swimming pool in or near Carlisle? Our 7 month old hasn't been in the pool before but as my husband will be with us we thought it might be a nice first to do together. We will probably visit the castle too and then Tullie house museum, but any other suggestions greatly received. Thank you x

Janemayne1973 Thu 31-Mar-16 16:37:23

There's a couple of pools in Carlisle and a load of play parks with decent swings etc. If you're looking for their location try the council website. IF my memory serve me right - there's one on James street and another called the Trinity Leisure centre. However, it's been a few years since I visited.

1S0B3llou Thu 31-Mar-16 17:20:09

Hi the Council websites are very good but for an upcoming trip to Devon I was advised to download the free app Kanna Explore. This has all the play parks, open spaces and swimming pools in one app, excellent. Might be worth downloading the app for the future?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now