Warner Bros Studio Tour - Suitability?

(4 Posts)
Daffodil1210 Fri 28-Aug-15 11:51:04

I'm considering taking my DB and DSis (ages 8 & 9) to the Harry Potter (Warner Bros) Studio Tour in Oct as a birthday treat for them (as an alternative to buying actual presents)

They both love the Harry Potter films and I'm trying to get them into the books, but having never been to the Studio Tour, nor know anyone that has been either, am unsure whether they'd enjoy it (even though I know I would wink)

Any feedback/advice on whether ita suitable for children of that age?

Thanks in advance!

tashee1989 Fri 28-Aug-15 11:57:00

Hey! I went last year with a friend and I'm going back with my other half in September. It's very big, took us 4 hours to walk round (that was without spending too much time at each bit).
I would say it depends on your children, do they have a relitivley long attention span and don't mind being on their feet for a few hours? If so, go for it! It's absolutely great if you're a real harry potter fan. You can buy butter beer and snacks on the way round and try on the wizard robes and ride on a boom in front of a green screen, they video you and put you in front of different back rounds (which you can buy as a souvenir if you wish).

Clutterbugsmum Fri 28-Aug-15 13:35:40

It's not a tour per se, there is a small talk about how, why the books were made into the films. Then you wonder around as you want.

We took our dd's when they were 8 and 5 and they loved it and were fascinated with all the props etc.

lindsey077 Sun 30-Aug-15 19:18:28

Sorry to hijack your thread, I'm hoping for some advice. I'd love to take my daughters but we're reading the goblet of fire atm, I'm not sure if we take them to the studio tour whether there will be spoilers for the last few books, can anyone who's been advise please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now