Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig World - 1 or 2 days needed?

(4 Posts)
Figster Tue 18-Aug-15 20:40:50

Hi

Am taking a 3 and 4 year old next month cant decide whether to book a 1 night/2 day break with Paultons or just book the premier inn next door for £39 and go for a 1 day trip with an over night stay go to maybe marwell zoo the next day while we are down that way.

can you cover the whole of Paulton's/peppa in one day?

TheColdDoesBotherMeAnyway Tue 18-Aug-15 20:52:13

One day is plenty of time, especially during term time, as I assume it will be if you're going next month?

Top tips - book tickets online and save the ticket as a photo on your phone. Get there for 9:45, go through the turnstiles and head straight for ppw, they'll keep you behind a gate until 10. Decide what ride you want to do first and go straight there, you shouldn't have to queue too much. We then try and fit in one or two more and then take a break in the playground or soft play. When it starts to get busy head out of ppw and enjoy the rest of the park which will be quieter. Head back into ppw later on in the day when it starts to empty. We've always fitted everything in that way! The nicest food is in the main eating area near the entrance, or there are loads of picnic areas. All of the little rides of the type normally on supermarkets and coin operated are also free which not everyone realises.
Enjoy! I love Paultons smile

OhMyActualDays Tue 18-Aug-15 20:54:40

I did the premier inn (with attached soft play!) and one day at Peppa Pig World. It was great and not at all too busy. I went early and no queues at all.

Figster Tue 18-Aug-15 21:30:53

Thanks for the tips!!

We going the last week of September so doesn't open until 10.30 with a 2hr drive to get there am currently thinking 1 day and premier inn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now