Talk

Advanced search

Wisley - Alice's Tea Party

(3 Posts)
lilyfire Fri 14-Aug-15 23:05:41

I was thinking of going to Wisley with my mum and three boys - 7,9 and 11. Has anyone been to the Alice's Tea Party thingy there? It's quite expensive and I understand you get food and the website suggests there's some sort of performance, but I can't find any details. Just wondered if anyone had experience and thought it was worth it/not worth it?

AryaForQueen Fri 14-Aug-15 23:58:02

We love wisley but we have a membership so it's good value for money for lots of visits over the year. I'm not sure it's worth the entry fee for just a day visit as that's quite expensive. Also the tea party is on top of your entrance fee so you'd be paying £56 for the tea party plus £39ish entry for the 5 of you, a lot of money for what it is in my opinion. If you are local I would highly recommend a membership, £60ish for a year which includes 3 adults and up to 4 kids and there are quite a few organised days over the year plus the gardens are always good for a ' free' day out when you have nothing else on, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for a one off day out unless you are loaded and £100 is small change.

lilyfire Sat 15-Aug-15 00:07:37

Thanks for reply. We are fairly local and have been from time to time. My mum is a member so I get in free and just pay for children- so not so horrific. I think they'd like the Alice theme and so we will go, but the tea party seems so expensive - but maybe not too bad if it's a nice tea and really good performance. The website just doesn't seem to have many details and seems a lot of money to ask for when very vague about what it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now